All College Green Group Professional Development Courses can be conducted at your office. Whether it’s a leadership course for your senior management team, or a roundtable discussion to implement a new company strategy, private courses can be delivered using our existing public courses or they can be tailored specifically for you and your organisation, in the UK and abroad.
If you would like to discuss or talk through your current training needs, or find out more about what College Green Group can offer both face-to-face and virtually, please contact the training team and they will be able to recommend the best and most affordable solutions.
Benefits to your organisation
- All College Green Group development programmes are designed and delivered by directors for directors, meaning you can benefit from an impactful delivery by world-class tutors.
- Enables you to deliver return on investment, and respond effectively to the challenging business environment. All programmes are based on current, real-world scenarios and are immediately applicable to your workplace.
- Our programmes are not lectures taught by academics, yet they are delivered by business practitioners who bring the subject matter to life using their experience in the boardroom across all sectors, industries and international markets. They are facilitated using a range of interactive tools which maximise peer learning opportunities and skills development. Course leaders use successful methods such as case studies, problem solving, simulations and quizzes.
- Helps build greater commitment and inclusivity from your directors and senior managers, by creating a more aligned or streamlined outlook in business planning and management of staff. Builds positive relationships between people and departments, which can help change or protect the culture in your organisation.
- Location, location, location! Courses can be delivered at a venue of your choosing, or even virtually to accommodate any delegates working overseas.
- College Green Group provides post-course communication to ensure the new programme has become embedded within the delegates, to continue the relationship and provide further training against new objectives.